Welcome to Stoney Creek Counseling!
Students, making an appointment is simple!
1. Go to the counseling office (before school, after school, between classes) and ask Mrs. Burcham for an appointment with your counselor.
2. Mrs. Burcham will provide you with a few times to choose from and you can pick the one that will work best for you (i.e. not during a test or quiz).
3. If your appointment is the same day, Mrs. Burcham will give you a pass so you may exit class at the time of your appointment. If your appointment is for a different day, she will give the pass to your 1st hour teacher to give to you the day of your appointment.
4. Please show the teacher your pass before leaving class.
5. You could also place the appointment in your planner/phone to help you remember your appointment date and time.
**Please note, the counselors are off for the summer beginning June 10th. We have disabled the ability to make an appointment over the summer. If you need immediate assistance, please use the Contact Us button.