Important SCHS Events:
- August 16th: Link Leader Training in the Main Gym 9am-2pm
- August 17th: Link Leader Training in the Main Gym 10am-4pm
- August 22nd: Freshman Orientation 8 am-12 pm - Main Gym
- August 24th: Freshman and New Student Open House 6-8 pm
- August 29th: First Day of School, Half Day
- August 30th: Picture Day
- September 1st: Football v Bloomfield @ 7pm (Home - Youth Night)
- September 2nd: NO SCHOOL
- September 5th: NO SCHOOL, Labor Day
- September 7th: Virtual Curriculum Night 6pm-8pm
- September 23rd: Homecoming Game
- September 24th: Homecoming Dance
Welcome to the 2022-23 School Year!
All Rochester Community Schools high school students are required to complete the 2022-2023 registration steps listed below. Please complete the annual verification district requirement on ParentVue as well as the registration items below to complete the process. We encourage all families to thoroughly review each step before submitting. Please note that student schedules are available through StudentVue for the 2022-2023 school year. Textbooks will be distributed during the first few weeks of school. Virtual Academy students will register with their original home school (not all items will apply).
District Annual Verification Requirements: Use the button below to log into Synergy - ParentVue. District annual verification must be completed by a parent or guardian. Upon logging in you will be prompted to complete the following required forms:
- Emergency Contact Card
- Academic Integrity Contract
- Code of Conduct Contract
- Technology Use Contract
- Information: Ok2Say Student Support
- Medical Action Plan and Other Health forms
- Free and Reduced Lunch Information - Must Renew Yearly : Information coming soon!
Other Important Items
The following are links to items that you may wish to purchase:
Cougar Tales Yearbook - Yearbooks are on sale now! Order before September 3rd and pay $70. Order after September 3rd and pay $75.
- Parking Passes - Please complete this form and make payment via this link.
- Kaiser Studios - School pictures and IDs will be taken on August 30, 2022. (Click on the Kaiser Studios link to select your picture package and pay online. The school code is 22STONEY23.) [If you are purchasing an 'A Pass' (see below), please bring your receipt to show photographers on August 30, 2022.]
- Cougar Den: Stoney Creek High School Store
- Rochester Community Schools Store: All Other Purchases
Students Driving Between Buildings Form: only applicable for OSTC and AP Seminar students.
- Senior Sunrise: Thursday, September 1st at SCHS football stadium at sunrise
- Order Your Cap and Gown! (ordering information will be available mid-September)
Senior Photo Information
Senior All Night Party
Make sure to check out the senior page for the most up to date information regarding the class of 2023!
Student A Pass - All Events Athletic Pass
For only $60, students may purchase admission for the entire 2022-23 school year to ALL home athletic contests at ALL three high schools:
Adams, Rochester, and Stoney Creek!
(Excludes OAA, MHSAA tournaments and events at Oakland University.)
A” Pass purchases are available ONLY during August registration.
Your 2022-23 student ID will be printed with a large A designating your “A” Pass purchase.
$30 replacement charge applies for IDs with the “A” Pass needing to be reprinted.
Click here to purchase your pass today!
WELCOME NEW FAMILIES!
Join us on Wednesday, August 24th from 6-8pm during the Open House (in the cafeteria) for a warm welcome and some dessert! We will have students leading school tours, our board and student ambassadors will answer questions, and the PTSA Welcome Committee will have a Club Fair. New families, 9th grade parents, and veteran parents alike are welcome.
Click on the link above, create an account*, go to the Store and follow the prompts.
*If you have a Membership Toolkit Account through Baldwin, Hart Hugger, you can use this same account for Stoney. If you have children in multiple schools, no worries! You will use the same log in information and can toggle between the school pages in the Membership Toolkit App (available in the Apple App Store and GooglePlay).Reach SCHS PTSA at firstname.lastname@example.org - Contact us if you have any questions. Your generous support funds our PTSA events for the year. Thank you!