Clubs & Activities
Visit our clubs page for details including:
Meeting dates and times - some are still TBD!
Sponsor names and emails
Any additional fees
Club registration for the 2022-23 school year is open!
Stoney Creek High School provides many different student activities in order to build a positive school culture and to help all of our students feel a sense of belonging in the SCHS community! For these reasons, we strive to offer events and activities that appeal to a broad range of student interests and that increase school spirit and student participation.
Stoney Creek Club Sign-Up Information
- When to Join: Online registration remains open for students to join most of our clubs throughout the year. Some clubs with national affiliations, such as honor societies however, have a registration deadline. Check specific club information below.
- Fee: $30 per club. This fee is non-refundable. Some clubs have extra fees to cover event-based costs, national membership dues, and/or supply expenses. Clubs require a minimum number of student participants to run and may be cancelled in October due to low registration, in which case a refund will be issued. Some clubs run without the $30 club fee - see descriptions below for the clubs to which this applies
- The following clubs are exempt from district club fees. They have a separate sign up process. Please contact the club advisor for sign up details.
- Key Club- Mrs. Badr
- Rotary/Interact Club- Mrs. Kaschalk
- Diversity/Social Justice Club- Mrs. Badr
- Dance Team and Rochester United Figure Skating Team are also exempt from the district club fee. However, they will pay specific fees to their respective teams. Please contact each team's respective coaches with questions.
- Dance Coach – Josie Hare
- Rochester United Figure Skating Coach- Robyn Duby
- Equestrian Team - Erika Tobin
- Fee Reduction: A waived fee or a 75% reduction in the club fee is available to students who receive the same price reduction in free or reduced lunch. Students who have already qualified with the district's food services department can email Activities Directors Mr. and Mrs. Book with the name of the club(s) they wish to join.
- Once you join a club, pay attention to announcements or speak to the advisor about specific club meeting dates and times.
- Each high school is allotted a certain number of official clubs per year. Any clubs after that amount are considered unofficial clubs.
- New clubs form every year. If you are interested in starting a new club, click here and also contact Mr. or Mrs. Book for more information.