Commencement Ceremony for all three RCS High Schools
Saturday, June 12th at DTE Energy Music Theatre
Please note, DTE has a no bag policy to minimize contact and allow for more seamless entry.
• Single compartment wallets smaller than 4.5" x 6.5" x 1", with or without a handle or strap are permitted.
• Exceptions to this policy include bags needed due to medical necessity. Medical bags must measure smaller than 14" x 14" x 6" and be screened at a designated entrance.
Graduation Ceremony Ticket Information:
Receiving tickets: Tickets were distributed in advance to students through their home high school. With new event guidance from the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, we are pleased to share that each graduate received 10 tickets. If you have not received your tickets yet, please contact the main office at your school.
Seating: On commencement day, graduates will join a procession into the theatre and remain seated with their classmates in the student section. Guests and spectators may take advantage of general seating under DTE’s covered pavilion.
Returning all school items: Please be sure you have all RCS borrowed equipment, books, and technology returned. In order to receive commencement tickets, all Chromebooks, laptops, hot spots, charging cables, textbooks, novels, instruments and uniforms must be turned in and all applicable fines must be paid. Please contact the main office of your school if you have questions about any of these items.
Parking (See Map Below)
All guests will enter and exit through 33 Bob Seger Drive. Students, please park in WEST entrance. Parents, please park in the EAST entrance. You will enter in through that designated entrance. For handicap parking, please park in the VIP parking lot. If you need assistance, please see guest services. DTE employees will be in golf carts assisting those that need help.
Mandatory graduation rehearsal for all 3 schools is
Friday, June 11th at DTE Energy Music Theatre:
7:30-8 am: RHS band and choir travel to DTE
- 8-9 am: Music unload & set up
- 9-10:30 am: Music rehearsal
- 10:15 am: All seniors- arrival & check-in
- 10:30-11:30 am: Senior rehearsal
11-11:30 am: AHS band and choir travel to DTE
- 11:30 am-12 pm: Music unload & set up
- 12-1 pm: Music rehearsal
- 12:45 pm: All seniors- arrival & check-in
- 1-2 pm: Senior rehearsal
- 1-1:30 pm: SCHS band and choir travel to DTE
- 1:30-2:00 pm: Music unload & set up
- 2-2:30 pm: Music rehearsal
- 2 pm: All seniors- arrival & check-in
- 2:15-3:30 pm: Senior rehearsal
Senior All Night Party
Saturday, June 12th
11:00 pm - 4:00 am
- What to Wear: Dress comfortably for the SANP. Please leave bags home, and bring very little. There will be a “cargo holding” area to store valuables.
- Where: At your graduating high school.
Parents will be contacted for any student who has not arrived by 11:30 pm.